Our standard rooms offer single or double queen or single king or single california king.
Treat yourself to some of the finest guestrooms & suites Southwestern Ontario has to offer. Experience the difference true comfort makes.
• 24-hour room service
• Telephone - Voicemail, data-port for fax & modem
• High speed wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet access
• Free local phone calls
• 100% non-smoking
• Large working desk and ergonomic chair
• Coffee maker, fridge, iron & board, hair dryer
• 400 thread count white linens and duvet covers
• 32" LCD flatscreen TV's
• Direct dial to room externally
• We offer CAA, AAA & Senior Citizen
discounts *subject to availability
• There is no fee for a support person for accommodation only when accompanying a client with a disability, as long as the support person shares in the same room as reserved by or for the guest with the disability at the Waterloo Inn Conference Hotel. Should the support person require his or her own room, he or she will be charged the single rate for the additional room. In the case where the support person will be the third guest sharing in the same room as the registered guests, the Waterloo Inn Conference Hotel will not charge a fee for the third person.
• No pet fee will be charged for the service animal accompanying a person with a disability. The guest and/or client who use a service animal is not required to make a pet deposit. A general cleaning or damage deposit charged to all guests and clients may be charged as the guest or client/handler is liable for any damage the animal actually causes.
Check-in time is 3:00pm,
Check-out time is 12:00 noon
• Corporate, Group & Tour rates upon request