Phases I &II of planned expansion of the hotel are now complete:
- All guestrooms, suites and bathrooms have been redecorated and new mahogany furnishings installed
- All hallways have been re-carpeted, re-lamped and refurbished
- Indoor swimming pool and whirlpool areas have been re-tiled and remodelled
- Exercise facility upgraded
- State-of-the-art kitchen now in operation
- Spectacular new Rushes Restaurant and private dining areas are fully operational
Phase III expansion is expected for the coming year. It will include additions to the front of the hotel, and increased capacity for room accommodation and larger conferences.
Striving for Environmental Excellence
The Waterloo Inn and Conference Centre in Waterloo, Ontario is an independent hotel with 155 guestrooms and extensive meeting and banquet room facilities. Due to its commitment to environmental operations, the hotel is the area’s only holder of a 4 Green Leaf ™ award from the Hotel Association of Canada’s Green Leaf ™ Eco-Rating Program.
The keys to the successful environmental program at the Waterloo Inn:
Constant striving for improvement
- By getting everyone involved, we are able to deliver both the best in hospitality service and environmental awareness.
Ability to be innovative and listen to our customers
- Many programs and initiatives have come from staff; and others have come directly from our clients.
Over the past several years, The Waterloo Inn has initiated many environmental actions and programs that set it apart from competitors in southwestern Ontario. To find out more about Canada's Green Leaf Eco-Rating program, click here.